Aware of our responsibility.
Committed to the environment and society
Müller Group is a responsible company that operates sustainably and thus takes into account the justified requirements of society.
In concrete terms, this means that the five companies of the Müller Group invest in these four areas:
- In the health and safety of employees.
- In the quality of products, customer solutions and services.
- In measures to protect the environment.
- In measures to reduce energy consumption.
Established management systems help to regularly manage and monitor the four areas.
The following selected measures are examples of how we pursue sustainability in practice and achieve it according to plan:
- Compliance with the laws and relevant standards on occupational safety
- Compliance with laws and relevant standards to prevent environmental pollution
- Careful use of resources
- Separate recycling of operational and production waste
- Defined energy and waste saving targets
- Modern extraction systems for grinding dust
- Powerful filters for clean air and workplaces
- Green roofs on the new extensions
- Energy supply by means of our own combined heat and power unit
- Power supply through 100 percent hydropower