Credo of Müller Group.
Open, fair and partnership-based approach
The Group Executive Board of Müller Group has formulated a credo. It lays down the principles and rules of conduct for daily work within the Group. They are based on our core values and promote a common understanding of honest and ethically sound business practice.
How Müller Group and its companies are perceived by the public depends to a large extent on the importance we attach to customers, partners and other stakeholders internally and how we behave in our dealings with them.
By aligning our actions with high ethical standards, we create trust, prevent conflict situations and protect the reputation of the Müller Group.
The principles of conduct provide our employees with uniform, practically applicable and content-related information on the values that we uphold and live by in everyday business situations. The managers in our Müller companies actively live these core values in their function as paragons.
Christian Reinau, CEO Müller Group: «Our credo sums up in essence the premises of action we have always lived by.»
The value construct of the Müller Group
- Our overriding goal is to achieve and maintain the optimum benefit to the customer
- We commit ourselves to meeting our customers' hygiene requirements for food and pharmaceutical product packaging
- We strive for a long-term partnership with the customer hallmarked by mutual esteem
- Our pricing policy is transparent and comprehensible
- We meet the customer's quality requirements
- We analyze and eradicate all deviations from the customer's specifications (complaints)
- Our active innovation policy responds to concrete customer requirements and market demand
- We apply state-of-the-art technology
- We ensure that our customers feel the benefit or our synergies
- Committed and motivated employees produce quality at each workplace
- We strive for a long-term partnership with employees hallmarked by mutual esteem
- We deploy suitably trained and qualified personnel to match the requirements
- We actively support appropriate continuing professional development for personnel at all levels
- We provide up-to-date and safe workplaces for all staff
- We commit ourselves to prevent occupational disease and job related accidents
- We cultivate and open, transparent and comprehensible management structure
- Competence is commensurate with responsibility at all management levels
- We continually optimize our business processes
- We periodically review our management system
- Our employees receive ongoing training in operating procedures
- We regularly invest in the latest manufacturing equipment and infrastructure
- We take the precaution of monitoring all potential risks and hazards due to internal and external factors
- Our production facilities are maintained regularly
- We engage only dependable suppliers
- We strive for a long-term partnership with the supplier hallmarked by mutual esteem
- We commit ourselves to comply with all statutory rules and regulations
- We commit ourselves to prevention of environmental impact
- All our employees, buildings and vehicles project a clean and friendly image
- We maintain a consistent presence in advertising media and the internet