Aware of our responsibility.
Committed to the environment and society
Müller Group is a responsible company that operates sustainably and thus takes into account the justified requirements of society.
In concrete terms, this means that the five companies of the Müller Group invest in these four areas:
- In the health and safety of employees.
- In the quality of products, customer solutions and services.
- In measures to protect the environment.
- In measures to reduce energy consumption.
Established management systems help to regularly manage and monitor the four areas.
The following selected measures are examples of how we pursue sustainability in practice and achieve it according to plan:
- Compliance with the laws and relevant standards on occupational safety
- Compliance with laws and relevant standards to prevent environmental pollution
- Careful use of resources
- Separate recycling of operational and production waste
- Defined energy and waste saving targets
- Systematic recycling of punching waste into the production process
- Use of process waste heat for heating purposes
- Own electricity production (solar plant) and thus partially self-sufficient