Swiss Mini Line.
The Swiss Mini Line is ideal for retention purposes or stability studies.
Tight head, open-head or composite cans are manufactured out of the same materials and coatings as the large original containers and thus allow the 1:1 simulation on a small scale. This offers the advantage of requiring only small product quantities.
- customer-focused solutions
- constantly high product quality by state-of-the-art production technologies
- hygiene management according to HACCP-concept
- small sizes for economical use of products
- adherence to agreed delivery dates
- Tight Head / Open Head Can 500ml
- Composite Can 400ml
- identical manufacturing and materials as big drums
- cold rolled steel sheet DC01 according to standard DIN EN 10130
- galvanized steel according to standard DIN EN 10346
- stainless steel 1.4301 / AISI 304 according to standard DIN EN 10088-2
- inner receptacle virgin HDPE (Composite Can)
- epoxyphenolic, phenolic or powder coatings
- plugs with PE-, EPDM- or PTFE-gasket (Tight Head Can)
- lid with PUR or rubber gasket (Open Head Can)
- locking rings galvanized or stainless steel (Open Head Can)
- Open Head Cans available with closing clamps
- certified according to ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001
- production according to FSSC 22000 (food safety management systems) for inside lacquered, staninless steel or composite executions
- all inner coatings certified for food contact