The recovery drum allows easy loading and safe transport of damaged packages. Unlike conventional solutions, the Müller recovery drum consists of two halves tightly assembled by means of a locking ring and four screws.
Equipped with the T-coding for salvage packaging, this container can even receive and transport large damaged packages.
The recovery drum is made out of high-grade stainless steel and available in 307 liter and 427 liter versions.
A particular feature of the Müller recovery drum is its approval for solid and liquid goods of the packaging group I. Thanks to its versatile application possibilities, it is very appreciated by factory fire departments, factory security departments, fire brigades or harbor authorities.
The separately available locking rings and seals allow using the recovery drum without any concern for a long period.
The UN-approval in detail:
- unique solution in the event of an accident, with T-coding and additional approval for liquid and solid substances of the packaging group I
- easy handling with optimal two-halves construction
- long life cycle by high-grade stainless steel
- closure components available as accessories / spare parts
- sizes 307 or 427 liters
- with inside support ring
- locking ring with 4 screw connections
- G2 and G3/4-closures in the top
- bottoms seam-welded to body
- body butt-welded
- stainless steel 1.4301 / AISI 304 according to standard DIN EN 10088-2
- O-ring gasket made of EPDM
- UN-approvals for liquid and solid substances of the packing group I
- certified according to ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001